If you or someone you love has been injured in a drunk driving collision in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area, you understand the trauma and sense of violation involved. Perhaps you were struck by a drunk driver who was just leaving one of the bars in Glenwood South, or maybe you were t-boned by someone at Poole and New Hope Road. The law may hold the drunk driver to account, but how will you cover your losses as a victim? At the Vincent-Pope Law Firm, we have many years of experience with drunk driving collisions in Raleigh-Durham, and throughout North Carolina, and we will fight to ensure you receive full compensation.
The Facts About Drunk Driving in Raleigh-Durham
Drunk driving collisions are a serious problem in Raleigh-Durham, as well as in North Carolina as a whole. According to NCDOT, North Carolina sees nearly 8,000 alcohol-related injury accidents a year—ten percent of the total number of injury accidents—with nearly 400 fatalities per year on average. Injuries from these accidents can be devastating, often resulting in costly medical bills, loss of income, extended recovery times, and in some cases, lifelong pain and disability or death.
How We Can Help
If you have been injured by someone who was drinking and driving, you have the right to collect damages for your losses, both financial and intangible. Normally, the at-fault driver's insurance company pays these claims, but their settlement offers are generally far less than the accident is worth. Here is how the Vincent-Pope Law Firm can help:
- We investigate the cause of the crash to gather evidence to support your claim.
- We provide you with sound legal advice regarding your options and what to expect with your personal injury claim.
- We negotiate with the insurance company for full compensation of all applicable damages, including medical bills, current and future loss of income, property damage, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other losses that resulted from the accident.
- We litigate your case aggressively in court if the insurance or the defendant refuses to settle for an acceptable amount.
- We do not get paid until you do.
Contact an Experienced Raleigh-Durham Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a Raleigh-Durham drunk driving collision, please contact the Vincent Pope Law Firm today for a free consultation. We are highly skilled at helping DWI injury victims receive the compensation they deserve. Call us at (919) 645-8255 or use our contact form.